A little late for today, but AGi has learned via BlackEnterprise that the SBA is launching an Affordable Care Act 101 Weekly Webinar Series, starting today at noon. This free series will focus on both federal and state provisions to help small business owners understand how the law will affect them.
The Affordable Care Act 101 will take place every Thursday from now through the opening of the marketplaces in October. Below are the registration links for the next four presentations. Registration for later webinars will be available shortly.
- Thursday, July 25 at 12:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, August 1 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, August 8 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, August 15 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Obamacare Answers a Few Clicks Away (entrepreneur.com)
- Free Webinars Help Small Business Owners Make Sense of Obamacare (smallbizdaily.com)
- Small business and the affordable care act employer mandate delay (virginiabusiness.com)