The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), in collaboration with other federal agencies and commercial partners, is excited to host the National Veterans Small Business Conference (NVSBC) from August 6-8 at the America’s Center Convention Complex in St. Louis, MO.
Conference activities include:
- Business Requirement Sessions: learn about procurement opportunities in 2014-2015 directly from federal program managers and contracting officers, as well as commercial customers
- Dining with Decision Makers: share a meal and informal discussion with potential customers and partners seeking to engage Veteran businesses at networking breakfast and lunch tables hosted by PDMs and Senior Leaders
- Networking Roundtables: discuss your capability to address federal and commercial requirements with PDMs
- 2-Day Expo of over 400 Exhibits: connect and learn more about business capabilities and federal requirements at government and industry booths in the Expo Hall
- Conference Receptions: meet informally with customers and build relationships essential to successful business development
- Training Sessions: specifically tailored for all stages of business growth
Learn more and register here.
- National Veterans Small Business Conference August 6-8, 2013 St. Louis,MO (veteransnewsnow.com)
- VA Seeking Feedback on #VOSB (agimssinc.wordpress.com)
- VA mandates overtime to reduce unresolved claims (stripes.com)