Intuit’s Small Business Blog has posted a timely piece containing tips for small business-minded entrepreneurs over 50. The post covers tips from six other post-50 small business experts in these areas:
- Determining your own risk tolerance
- A rationale for using a financial source separate from your retirement funds
- Some thoughts on emotional resiliency
- Where to position yourself within the company
- The importance of not doing it on your own
- And the importance of enjoying the work.
Good advice for “encore entrepreneurs”!