Black Enterprise has drawn AGi’s attention to the National Minority Angel Network Fall 2013 Tour, particularly the September 18 date in DC:
NMAN, founded in 2012, is a member based angel investor network that was created to source diverse and otherwise unseen deal flow from primarily minority, woman, and entrepreneurs and link them with investors and corporations who seek to invest in them or utilize their product or services. Investors include banks, funds, advisors, family offices, and high net worth individuals.
- Washington, DC, September 19
- New York City, September 26
- Charlotte, October 2; Atlanta, October 17
- Silicon Valley, November 14.
- Angel investors no longer flying solo as angel groups take off (business.financialpost.com)
- How to Navigate AngelList Like a Pro (women2.com)
- 5 Core Principles of Angel Investors (alleywatch.com)